The kitchen is the hub of the home, so we want to ensure you are confident with the purchase of your knife block by supporting it with a 25 year warranty. Please refer to packaging for relevant products supported by this guarantee.
25 Year Warranty
We guarantee that all stainless steel knives will be free from defect in material and workmanship under intended normal use. We will, at our discretion, replace or repair any defective product within a period of 25 years from when purchased. This warranty does not include any damage caused by misuse, accident, abuse or negligence. Chips, broken tips, discoloration and rust spots are not covered in this warranty.
This warranty does not exclude, restrict or modify any state or federal legislation applicable to the supply of goods and services.
Care and Usage:
Sensible care will help your new knife block last for years and years. These simple steps will help you get the most pleasure and use from it:
- Keep your knife set stored in the knife block provided. This will protect it from damage while not in use.
- Although the knives can be washed in the dishwasher, chemicals used in many dishwashing detergents can cause harm to metal and there is risk of leaving marks on the blade. We highly recommend washing the knives by hand and drying them immediately with a soft cloth before storing.
- Please wipe wooden knife block with damp cloth, dry thoroughly before storing in cool, dry and well-ventilated area. Do not submerge or soak in water, as this may cause cracking.
- Please avoid direct sunlight when storing the knife block.
- Do not use aggressive detergents or abrasive materials on knives, as these may damage or scratch the blade causing corrosion.
- Cutting surfaces should be smooth for best cutting results, such as wooden and polyethylene cutting boards.
- Avoid cutting on surfaces that may damage the blade such as Porcelain tiles, laminate surfaces and stainless steel.
- As some food acids can cause staining, it is recommended that knives be cleaned after each use.
- For your safety, knives should be washed and dried individually, keeping the cutting edge away from the hand and drying the blade from the back to the cutting edge.
- Never test the sharpness of a blade by running your finger along it!
Please note that care instructions from style to style may vary, so please refer to the care instructions specified by Salt&Pepper on the packaging for each individual product.